THIS BIOGRAPHY IS VERY OUTDATED
and the grammar oh god the grammar

22 April 2010

Time for a (forced) break

Dear readers,

I’m posting this entry just in case someone has subscribed the feed. As stated in the paragraph above, I have some issues which stop me from updating the biography as often as I would like to. There’s no point in publishing one entry every three weeks, so I decided to stop posting until I can do it regularly again, which I hope will happen in mid-end May. If you want to be warned when this blog comes back to activity, you can subscribe the RSS feed or leave a comment here with a blog or an e-mail address or something. Anyway, if you follow the Moonsorrow forum you’ll know immediately because I will tell it there.

Sorry for inconvenience. You can listen to the new Barren Earth album in the meantime.

No comments:

Post a Comment